Why Give Through a Will & Bequest?
1. Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
2. You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
3. You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
4. There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
5. A properly drafted Will allows you to minimize death taxes and other costs.
6. You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support your community and favorite charities in the way you intended.
For more information please contact your Professional Advisor or Theresa Erickson, Executive Director at contact@PineBeltFoundation.org or call 601.583.6180