Invest in Your Community Through a Scholarship Fund.
Scholarship Funds allow our donors to invest in the future by helping deserving students pursue higher education. They can be established to benefit students from particular geographic areas or schools, attending certain post-secondary institutions, or entering certain fields of study.
- Provide for tuition, room and board to college or university students
- PineBelt Foundation staff will help donors develop criteria and selection process, which are determined when the fund is established; IRS regulations mandate that donors and their relatives cannot solely decide who receives the scholarship
- Donors may sit on a committee to select scholarship recipients as long as they do not have a majority vote
- Foundations handles all paperwork
- 1% fee to the PineBelt Foundation for administration
Please click here for our Scholarship Policy.