Nonprofits can help their organization become sustainable through an Organizational Endowment Fund.
Nonprofit organizations give back to communities through the services they provide. Endowments help ensure the long-term stability of such organizations. They, or their supporters, establish an endowed fund through the PineBelt Foundation to gain timesaving and professional management, greater investment performance and diversity, and protection for future use.
An organization fund is a long term fund held and managed by the PineBelt Foundation on behalf of a nonprofit organization. Non-profits themselves may establish an organization fund to support causes as designated by the organization. The organization receives annual distributions as defined in agreement. The fund is technically owned by the PineBelt Foundation on behalf of the non-profit organization.
- Fund created by a non-profit organization
- Minimum of $1,000 to start a Organization Fund and grow to $10,000 in 10 years (or $83.33 a month)
- Assets of another organization are held and managed by the PineBelt Foundation. These dollars are reflected as both an asset and a liability of the PineBelt Foundation, as the organization can withdraw the funds.
- Offered as a service to the non-profit community in the PineBelt region to leverage their resources for the greater good
- 1% fee to the PineBelt Community Foundation for administration
For more information please contact your Professional Advisor or Theresa Erickson, Executive Director at contact@PineBeltFoundation.org or call 601.583.6180