Donor Designated Funds allow the donor the opportunity to direct their gift to a specific charity or purpose. Donors establishing a Donor Designated Fund recommend, at the time the fund is established, that distributions from the fund be made to one or more Section 501(c)(3) public charities.
- Minimum of $1,000 to start a Donor Designated Fund and grow to $10,000 in 10 years (or $83.33 a month)
- Fund created at the PineBelt Foundation to support a specific beneficiary or project
- Dedicated to one or more charitable institutions, this fund allows donors to support their favorite nonprofit(s) in perpetuity
- Donor can re-designate beneficiary at any time
- 1% fee to the PineBelt Community Foundation for administration
For more information please contact your Professional Advisor or Theresa Erickson, Executive Director at contact@PineBeltFoundation.org or call 601.583.6180