Everyone can be a philanthropist at the PineBelt Community Foundation. When you make the PineBelt Community Foundation your philanthropic partner, your money has more giving power.
How do you want to give back to your community? What is your passion?
- You don’t have to be a millionaire to be a philanthropist! By combining your charitable giving with the giving of others, anyone can make a difference.
- You don’t want the expense or paperwork of a private foundation. In most cases, setting up a charitable Fund with us will give you similar giving opportunities plus a larger tax break. You can start a Fund instantly, will owe nothing in set-up fees and will be free of administrative details.
- You want to leave your legacy to help future generations. We will always be here making the Pine Belt region an even better place for your children and grandchildren to live. A legacy gift will help generations to come.
- You have a complicated financial transaction, e.g. the sale of a privately owned business or an inheritance that could impact your tax status. As a public charity, we can receive your gifts now while allowing you time to plan for your charitable distribution.
- You want to give to a cause, not a specific charity. Sometimes you know the issue you care about – children’s literacy, hunger and homelessness, animal welfare or the arts – but you don’t want to give to a specific organization. We can find initiatives and organization in your chosen discipline and support them in your name.
- You want to support multiple nonprofits with one gift. It may be important to you to support a special charity that has helped your family, your congregation and a favorite arts organization. With one gift you can arrange to provide these organizations an annual grant in your name forever. You can also create an open-ended fund that lets us meet future community needs that may not even exist today.
Your professional advisor can tell you when the PineBelt Community Foundation is right for you. Or call us with questions, we will be happy to guide you.