Remembering our Loved Ones
Memorial gifts are a special way to keep your loved one’s memory and legacy alive. Honorarium gifts celebrate lives while the honoree is still able to see the resulting work being done in the community. These gifts can touch many people by providing a variety of community needs, from health care and food to education and youth engagement.
Memorials – When a loved one dies, we are faced with a painful loss and a multitude of decisions, including how to remember and honor the difference that this special person made in the lives of those around him or her. Setting up a Fund at the PineBelt Community Foundation is a way to remember your special person forever.
Honorariums – Birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, and retirements are part of a long list of special events and reasons for honoring someone with a gift that lasts a lifetime and beyond. Funds can be set up in honor of a special person and used for supporting their favorite non-profit organization, church or school.
How it Works – These special gifts are easy to make. You can establish a new fund or have gifts directed to an existing fund, whichever is the most appropriate for your situation. It takes just one phone call to the Community Foundation – we keep the process simple, provide quick service, and finalize the details when you are ready.
Examples of this giving option:
- Create an endowment fund for your loved one’s favorite charity – a gift that keeps on giving
- Create a scholarship fund to acknowledge the contributions of a retiring teacher or someone special in the community
- Engage a civic group to create an emergency relief fund for a disaster
- Support the favorite charities of a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary
- Create a youth program that keeps the memory of a deceased child alive
- Your idea here…
For more information please contact Theresa Erickson, Executive Director at contact@PineBeltFoundation.org or call 601.583.6180